Hacking r4i-sdhc not working on my 3ds

Phoenix333

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have an r4i-sdhc 1.4.2 from r4i-sdhc.com. I've put the latest firmware files on it, I havent actually updated it from the game menu, but the menu displays v1.84b. I have 2 dsi xls, 1 on 1.4.1, 1 on 1.4.4, and a 3ds on 11.6 with Luma and b9s. I can launch the cart on the 1.4.1 dsi, but since the touch screen is broken, I can't upgrade it.

The icon appears on both of my dsis (ALEX RIDER STORMBREAKER THQ), but on my 3ds the cartridge slot appears blank, and when I try to dump the nds file from it with gm9, the path is empty and gm9 says it's 0 bytes.

I've tried twl slot 1 launcher, but it gives me the "An error has occurred. Press and hold the POWER button to turn the system off. Please refer to the Operations Manual for details" error, TWLoader gives me a white screen, but thats because it only supports non 1.4.x cards, NTR Launcher also gives me a white screen.

I've tried formatting the microsd card but that doesnt help. I read somewhere that 11.4 broke twl slot 1 launcher so that might be why nothings working.

My questions are:

1. Is there some way I can launch the flashcart or upgrade it as I am, or will I have to downgrade and use twl slot 1 launcher?

2. If I do have to downgrade, do I do that using ctrtransfers, or is that something else?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...