Hacking r4i-sdhc.hk

harleyfatboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hello everyone this is my first post...

i was given an r4i from hong kong today from my brother as he cant get it going so just a wee project for the weekend i think..
by what i've read these are clone cards and so am i expecting any positive results ?? i cant download the 1.4.3 kernal from the official
site so thats off to a great start !! anybody any idea where i can download this kernal for the hk card ??
your help is much appreciated

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
No I run this on my r4i-sdhc.hk card and I don't need the original kernel.

harleyfatboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
okay pyromaniac123 can you tell me what files exactly you put into the card ? when the cart is in without the sd card i get "the spiderwick chronicles" ? i still cant get my head round that !! no matter what i have on the the sd card all i get when i select the spiderwick icon is a white screen and nothing else. when i did the daughters one years ago it was a simple case of downloading the kernal and away it went with no problems whatsoever !! she is nearly 16 now and the ds hasn't been used in years so i am well rusty now. this is for the brother and his young lads so i would like to get it going just wish he had bought the proper r4.com cards.I am using a 3ds and a ds lite .
again thank you for your time

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
You put them on the root of the micro sd. So it would be like

Drive letter---->
TTMenu (folder)
TTMenu.dat
TTMenu.nds

harleyfatboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
okay tried that again and still a white screen.... i think i have exhausted all the possibilities now and a few emails sent off to the HK site but no response. Time to throw them in the bin and get him to order up the right ones this time !!!!
thank you for your help, you never know i might just call on your knowledge again sometime cheers

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro