R4i SDHC don't work anymore?

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by Alezi, Jul 31, 2011.

Jul 31, 2011

R4i SDHC don't work anymore? by Alezi at 3:54 PM (2,261 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Alezi
    OP

Newcomer Alezi Newbie

Norway
    For a week ago I got this R4i card from my uncle who also play DSi. This R4i card has a lot of games, nearly 200 games. I haven't tried all the games, but many of the games worked and some did not. He said that I could download games from different sites if I didnt like the games, and so i did. I read some tutorial about it, and decided to download games from 3roms.com. I downloaded some games and got it over the R4i card, and then I tried to play these games but it didnt work.. So i deleted the games I just download and desided to just play the games that was on the card, but then the games wouldnt play anymore. It says "open demonrst. dat err! Please reset system" when I try to load the rom. I tried to load another rom, but it says the same..

I new to this.. can anybody help me fix this problem?

This is the R4i card + sd + a usb
    R4i card

2. sihou1

Newcomer sihou1 Member

United States
    did u try updating firmware?

3. iHavezMyBirdo

Member iHavezMyBirdo GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Maybe while you deleted the games, you also deleted demonrst.dat. Just try loading the firmware back into the card.

4. Alezi
    OP

Newcomer Alezi Newbie

Norway
    How do I do that?

I think i'm going to delete all the things on the card and install it from the scratch. Do anyone have som links/tutorial for me? [​IMG]