Hacking R4i-SDHC 3DS RTS Wifi w/ CFW installed| blackscreen .. what can I do???

craenk22

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum and if I'm wrong here, please refer me to the right section :D

At first I've got to say that I've googled much, and I've encountered much posts on this forum with much advices on how to do stuff.
But I can't bring every information together to solve my specific Problem.. so I'm posting again and I'm hoping to find a solution here with you guys! :)

The R4 card I'm using is "R4i-SDHC 3DS RTS Wifi"
and the micro SD I'm using is "SanDisk Ultra 32GB (10) HCI"

I'm using a New 3DS with the 11.6.0-39E Firmware.
I have Custom Firmware installed since 11.5 and I've used different approaches to install the right kernel for the R4.
But now I'm clueless what I should do next and what is the right thing to do, because I always get a blackscreen when starting the R4..

If there is any information lacking, just tell me and I will add it in the Description!
Thank you guys in advance!!
~ craenk22

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum and if I'm wrong here, please refer me to the right section :D

At first I've got to say that I've googled much, and I've encountered much posts on this forum with much advices on how to do stuff.
But I can't bring every information together to solve my specific Problem.. so I'm posting again and I'm hoping to find a solution here with you guys! :)

The R4 card I'm using is "R4i-SDHC 3DS RTS Wifi"
and the micro SD I'm using is "SanDisk Ultra 32GB (10) HCI"

I'm using a New 3DS with the 11.6.0-39E Firmware.
I have Custom Firmware installed since 11.5 and I've used different approaches to install the right kernel for the R4.
But now I'm clueless what I should do next and what is the right thing to do, because I always get a blackscreen when starting the R4..

If there is any information lacking, just tell me and I will add it in the Description!
Thank you guys in advance!!
~ craenk22
Did you install CFW with NTRboot? If you did, do you know if you restored the backup that you would of made to get it to work again?

craenk22

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Did you install CFW with NTRboot? If you did, do you know if you restored the backup that you would of made to get it to work again?
I'm not really sure what you're talking about because a friend helped me with doing all this CFW thingy.
we did it via 3ds.hacks.guide maybe that will clear everything!

craenk22

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You need to install the correct kernel for your flashcard to work.

Does it have an URL printed somewhere?
w w w . r4i-sdhc. c o m but it isn't as simple as that. I'm sorry to say that :( the newest kernel from that page gives me black screen as well

craenk22

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Try following these instructions: 3ds hacks and so on
thank you for the guide!
I tried "DSi / DS functionality is broken after completing the guide" but still, black screen. what should I try from that list? nothing else seems
to fit my problem :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @NinStar, and blood and bones