tetsuo1981

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all
My 3DS should be coming Monday and I'm really excited. Having realised the R4 card I ordered can't do ntrboot I've had to order another card. Its a ace3ds plus and believe that's fit for purpose, has a switch for ntrboot and says its already flashed to it. Do i need the firmware for the card or does it just need a blank sd card to work?

Cheers

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all
My 3DS should be coming Monday and I'm really excited. Having realised the R4 card I ordered can't do ntrboot I've had to order another card. Its a ace3ds plus and believe that's fit for purpose, has a switch for ntrboot and says its already flashed to it. Do i need the firmware for the card or does it just need a blank sd card to work?

Cheers
Read the pages here & here.
I don't think you need the kernel files in this case. Just make sure the cart is compatible and follow one of the ntrboot methods.

Reactions: tetsuo1981

tetsuo1981

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Read the pages here & here.
I don't think you need the kernel files in this case. Just make sure the cart is compatible and follow one of the ntrboot methods.
Thanks for that, have those pages bookmarked ready. Just confused myself, think I read somewhere you need the firmware / kernel but other places say just blank sd card

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for that, have those pages bookmarked ready. Just confused myself, think I read somewhere you need the firmware / kernel but other places say just blank sd card
The guide doesn't mention having the kernel files, regardless it should be easy to get it if you needed it, since it is an ace3ds plus clone card wood kernel should work.

Reactions: tetsuo1981

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol