Hacking R4i Problems

Twilight Cinder

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So I have an R4i and yes its a fake. But I cannot use my own codes as even when I add them to it using R4CEE they just don't show. I have tried deleting some of the games in the list and even codes I don't use but no go.

Also for some reason Moonshell does not work either and I am at a loss as to why. I am new to the whole DS hacking scene and I would really appreciate some assistance.

I have v 1.33 and to my knowledge that is the most recent firmware and have tried formatting and reinstalling numerous times with no success.

Help please
moogle.gif

dragongoku

Trophies
XP
Country
hight light a game that has cheats and press (Y) to bring up cheats the game you hight light must have cheats then press (select) another box will pop up select the cheat.dat you made press (A) another box will pop up to confirm you want to save the settings press (A) then if the cheat box is still up press (START) if not hight light anther game with cheats ans press (START) another box will pop up asking if you really want to rebuild the cheat file press (A) your cheats should now work

fearofshorts

Trophies
XP
Country
There's a program in the GBATemp download repository (or whatever it's called these days) that forces codes straight into rom dumps, meaning that you can use them even if your cart doesn't support cheats. Might be useful.
Sorry that I forgot the name XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It certainly wasn't inexpensive it cost the same as a new car back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much did a 1965 color TV cost?

For example, a 21-inch (diagonal) GE color television in 1965 had an advertised price of $499, which is equal to $4,724 in today's dollars, according to the federal government's inflation calculator.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, take into consideration how economy was back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why they listed inflation rates
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sorry didnt read that part
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking
    +1
    My first color TV was like 1984 or something lol
    19 inches it was glorious lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, If it doesn't fit, you should've gotten one smaller lol
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, If it doesn't fit, you should've gotten one smaller lol