Hacking R4i LL from ndsill.net bricked

RobinCollet

OP
Trophies
XP
Hi guys!

I have a problem with my i LL from ndsill.net. I updated it to 1.42, then wanted to update it to 1.43 with "illto143.nds". It was stuck at 42%, so i dedicded to power off my DSi LL. Problem is, my cartridge isn't recognized anymore. I'd like to know what could make it work again. I formatted the microSD, installed the firmware 1.42, but still not recognized......

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was stuck at 42%, so i dedicded to power off my DSi LL.

I'm sure you know you should never EVER power off during a firmware update, but the fact that the update froze is probably a quality issue (possibly with the updater and not the card since you have done it successfully before) because you had a shitty clone card.

I'd recommend replacing it with something from a reputable team such as the Supercard DStwo. DStwo is one of the only carts that can be updated on a DSi system even if you break compatibility with your DSi System Firmware.

RobinCollet

OP
Trophies
XP
hi! thanks for your replies. I've bought a new one 20 minutes ago, exactly the same one. It runs correctly on my DSL, but is there a way to downgrade the DSi XL firmware?

Buleste

Old Fart
Trophies
Website
www.redbubble.com
XP
Country
hi! thanks for your replies. I've bought a new one 20 minutes ago, exactly the same one. It runs correctly on my DSL, but is there a way to downgrade the DSi XL firmware?
No you can't downgrade the DSi firmware.

If both you're previous cart and your new cart had a gold star with 1.4.1 in it then it cannot be upgraded to work on DSi firmware 1.4.2 or 1.4.3 you will have to either buy a new ndsill.net cart with 1.4.2 on or buy a decent flashcart that can be updated to the latest DSi firmwares like the AceKard 2i or the r4ids.cn Gold cart.

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
Why would the seller rebuy it? You didn't check before buying so the seller shouldn't have to rebuy it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: People's funny bones are the same taste indeed