r4i in white box

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by digipokemaster, Jan 7, 2010.

Jan 7, 2010

r4i in white box by digipokemaster at 7:50 PM (908 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. digipokemaster
    OP

Member digipokemaster Innocent Uke

United States
    hi i just ordered a r4 and the image for the item was r4i box that was white and it said ndsi/ndsl/nds supported and i just want to make sure it does do dsi games i had a edge card before for ndsl and has any1 got one like i said it look like
    [​IMG]

2. twiztidsinz

Member twiztidsinz Taiju Yamada Fan

United States
    No card does DSi games.
    Some cards work on the DSi -- you should make sure they are 1.4 compatible, usually a yellow sticker -- but those that work on a DSi are only in "DS Mode", so all the extra features of the DSi are locked out.

3. digipokemaster
    OP

Member digipokemaster Innocent Uke

United States
    i mean it show dsi/ndsl/nds on it but i just want make sure run on a ndsi with the dsi features i have a dsi the box on the image says it supports dsi but im not sure

4. sfg

Member sfg GBAtemp Regular

United States
    No cart supports the DSi features yet! If it says DSi it means it will boot on the DSi, not that it will use the DSi-only features. Same as using a DSi-enhanced game on a DS Lite for example. It will work, but the DSi-only features will not be available.

5. twiztidsinz

Member twiztidsinz Taiju Yamada Fan

United States
    NO flashcards run in DSi mode currently... and it seems unlikely that they will later on.
    Because they don't run in DSi mode, they DO NOT have DSi features.

And as I said above, if the card you bought doesn't say "1.4" somewhere on it, there is a good chance it's not compatible with the 1.4 firmware.
    Your first mistake was buying a card BEFORE you ask your questions. The second mistake was buying a R4 clone.