ROM Hack R4i GOLD PLUS Stopped working

Fatmike1993

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I bought it from r4ids.com about 3 days ago and was showing up as "konami digital entertainemt" on my 3ds and DS lite but now its not detecting the card at all any idea why?

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
One thing is, don't update your system' when you have a flashcard, but it seems like you didn't, as for your question, you should keep taking it out and in for a few times, I'm not confident, but try it

Fatmike1993

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes well i didnt update it and besides it works with the latest system update anyways and still appeared on teh home screen when i didnt have the correct firmware but the problem is it wont even work on my ds lite now and popping it in and out does nothing

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
I bought it from r4ids.com about 3 days ago and was showing up as "konami digital entertainemt" on my 3ds and DS lite but now its not detecting the card at all any idea why?

If it's not detecting the card at all then it may be a contact issue....but you're saying it's not being detected on both consoles?

Fatmike1993

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yes thats what im saying wont pick it up on both systems but retail carts work fine (for example Nintendogs+ cats works on my 3ds and pokemon black 1 works on my ds lite, black 1 also works on my 3ds xl)

Fatmike1993

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
tried paper trick but none of the sollutions help also my xl is like new so i doubt my connectors are dirty or in bad shape

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-