Hacking R4i Gold card

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Guy's, please accept my apology if this is the incorrect place to ask, I've been trying to do some reading I just don't really know what to search for. I've been trying to get some answers. :)

I have a r4i gold card supposedly supposed to work with the 3ds xl.

I've had it working fine on my DSi xl but I Tried it on a 3ds xl couldn't get it to work, I don't have the 3ds anymore but I may get another next month, had to sell it for the extra cash.

But anyway should my card work with my 3ds xl?

I'm not asking to boot 3ds games but just DSi games.

Also is there a homebrew app yet that lets you stretch the res so you don't get those black bars on DS games?

Thank you guys. for the answers and apologize again if I'm not looking hard enough or if this is the wrong section.

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Flash carts, when they update for a DSi/3DS firmware update, usually do it within a week or two of the firmware's release. You take this update and run it (like the thread I linked you explains), then it works.

If no such update has come out within a few weeks, the cart is considered dead and you need one that actually gets updates/support.

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think this is the type of card I have and was usually up to date last I checked.

r43ds.jpg

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I may have to get a new cart? Would you have one that isn't too expensive you could recommend?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: and that's why i think j cole made the right call