Hacking R4i Gold 3DS trusted vendor that ships to Ireland

cos3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone, I just registered on this site and I am technologically literate so I won't be asking any noob questions, there is just one inquiry I have though. I've been doing a lot of research on where to buy an R4i Gold 3DS (r4ids.cn, compatible with 1.4.5, want to use it on my DSi XL) and I was wondering what the best vendor to purchase from would be. I've checked out usa-hot-stuff.com and they seem like a good option. They ship from Singapore and I don't really mind waiting, but I was wondering if there are any better options out there. If not, I'll order from this site. I live in Ireland and I'm familiar with everything that I'll need to do and I've had an R4 before (but I gave it to my cousin) and I know how everything works, I'm just wondering what the best vendor to buy from would be, and I've checked out a lot of sites and this one seems like the best for me but I'm asking for suggestions. Thank you.

Deltrix18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
nds-card.com is one good option, according to the community.
But, depending on where you live, you'll have to wait. A lot.
I'm talking about 10 to 60 days.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ StealthD0g99: I think we as a society should take the Cave Johnson approach to scientific studies