Hacking R4i Gold 3DS After 2.00 update

Xolima

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
http://www.r4i-gold.eu/

Hi there. I bought an r4i gold 3DS card from this store. It worked perfectly but after I updated my 3DS it stopped working (silly me thinking it would actualy work and nintendo wouldnt do a thing to block flashcards). I read some stuff here on gbatemp and I found some people saying that I need to pick up a DS or DSI and update the flashcard there. For now, Im just waiting for the website to update but it is taking a while. Do you guys think the procedure is the same or the best option is to wait for the update.

Thanks in advance, sorry if it has already been asked around the forum.

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
You will, indeed need a DS phat, DS lite, or DSi to update. Your r4i gold 3DS (www.r4i-gold.eu) has to be compatible to the DSi firmware in order to update using it, though.

Xolima

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok so im going to ask a friend´s DS to update the flashcard so it can work properly. One simple question can I use the update that multiple gbatemp users have already mentioned or do you think the website where I bought my card will release their own update ?

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Xolima said:
ok so im going to ask a friend´s DS to update the flashcard so it can work properly. One simple question can I use the update that multiple gbatemp users have already mentioned or do you think the website where I bought my card will release their own update ?
What update are you referring to? If it's the r4i Gold update for 3DS v2.0.0-2, it won't work because that update is for the r4i Gold DSN (from www.r4ids.cn).

You have to wait until your flashcart's website (www.r4i-gold.eu) releases an update.

EDIT: the r4i Gold DSN worked on 3DS v2.0.0-2 with the DSi v1.4.2 update. sorry for the mistake.

Xolima

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok thanks for all the help. Im going to wait patientely for an update. I just hope it wont take too long

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...