Hacking R4i 3DS RTS and R4iTT 3DS aren't working?

Alex4U

i like pancakes
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com.mx
XP
Country
Mexico
All right, as my status says, I got 5 R4s today. Two of them aren't working well. Both have the same problem.

First, the first time I tested R4i 3DS RTS worked on my DS Lite with a micro-sd and even worked nice. After I cleaned it, it doesn't seems to work anymore. I cleaned and tested every pin on the cartridge and still doesn't work, I tried the cartridge on 5 DSes and still I can't get it working. On my New 3DS using TWLoader it freezes for a moment, and then it doesn't show nothing. Even with the Micro-SD.

The second one is R4iTT, this wasn't working for the first time I tested it. All the pins are working perfectly. And I tried with a MicroSD on the cartridge, and nothing. Again, I tried it on 5 DSes and still nothing. I already clean it, and checked it, and yep, nothing. On my New 3DS using TWLoader it doesn't freeze like the R4i.

Both I downloaded the Kernel and still I can't. I tried the paper trick on the cartridge, and nothing.

Is there any solution if is it possible?

Alex4U

i like pancakes
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com.mx
XP
Country
Mexico
Have you tried using different types of microSD cards? Sandisk is usually recommended for R4 flashcarts. May I ask where you bought them from?
R4i SDHC 3DS RTS Website:
http://www.r4i-sdhc.com/downloade.asp

R4iTT Website:
http://r4itt.net/en_US_gamekernel.html

I would recommend you check to see if they are used or fakes.
Hey thanks for the reply.

Yep, I tried 2 SDes and still it doesn't give me anything. I just remember when I booted up R4 3DS it worked for a while. After that, it died. My dad gave me that R4s, I don't know when and how he got it. He just said to me "Come here, I have somethin' for you" and then gave me the 4 R4s, again, 2 are working fine, meanwhile 2 aren't. I already checked the motherboard and everything seems fine, even I tested it with a multimeter and a tester. But it doesn't boot...

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey thanks for the reply.

Yep, I tried 2 SDes and still it doesn't give me anything. I just remember when I booted up R4 3DS it worked for a while. After that, it died. My dad gave me that R4s, I don't know when and how he got it. He just said to me "Come here, I have somethin' for you" and then gave me the 4 R4s, again, 2 are working fine, meanwhile 2 aren't. I already checked the motherboard and everything seems fine, even I tested it with a multimeter and a tester. But it doesn't boot...
He must have gotten used ones then, if not that then he got them from a place that damaged them before they sent it to him.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...