Hacking R4i 3DS Gold - White screen when turned on

• Thread starter Incognito2me
  • Start date
  • Views 1,762
  • Replies 3
I

Incognito2me

As mentioned in the title, I just bought an R4i 3DS Gold from real hot stuff. I inserted a 32gb microsd card containing Wood 1.56 (from www.r4ids.cn - same as on the packaging and card). The card is recognized in my DS Lite with the Deep labyrinth logo, but when I click it both screens turn white and nothing else happens. I've tried formatting the card with SDFormatter and with older Wood firmwares, but no luck. Any ideas? Thanks

Edsonkye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just try the following method:
1.Download the latest WOOD R4 firmware from ftp://r4idsdown:[email protected]/Wood_R4iGold_V1.56.rar
and unzip it, put the file “__rpg” and “_DS_MENU.DAT” into the root of your SD card;
2.Then download the latest patch: ftp://r4idsdown:[email protected]/R4iGold_3DS45_NDSi145_Patch.rar
Unzip it, you will get two patch, if you use DSL, just copy the patch file “R4iGold_3DS44_Patch_NDSL.nds” to the root of your SD card;
(If you use DSi, put the related patch “R4iGold_3DS45_NDSi145_Patcha_NDSi.nds” into the root of your SD card,
3.Insert your r4i gold 3ds and SD card into your DSL console.Just power your NDSL on and boot up R4iGold_3DS44_Patch_NDSL.nds
4.Complete the updating at the prompt.After updating, you may need to unplug the card, then insert it again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1