Hacking R4i 3DS Gold Deluxe - Games freeze and crash (music stops then freezes system)

kiddi88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I haven't got an answer yet from either the r4i team or the seller. Maybe the seller is just busy and don't have time to answer but if he doesn't answer within 2 or 3 days i will post what seller it is to warn other people from buyng from him. But i find this very suspicious that there are so many sellers who don't answer any emails. But i say we should not let them get away with this. It's no excuse not to answer, this is brand new product which should replaced immediately. But what options do we have do we just have to wait and hope that they will fix this?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Just from reading a few peoples experience before they got bricked.....sounds somewhat similar.....I recommend switching to the old 2.0 release, just until you find out more info, you don't wanna be getting a BSOD aswell

kiddi88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I haven't got an answer from r4igold3ds.com (who i bought the cart from) I've sent them 4 - 5 posts over 2 weeks period. And after sent 3 emails to r4i team i got an answer that they don't offer any warranty. I think they just have automatic text which they just send to everyone who ask for this. "Sorry you still might have to contact your reseller(bought
your card from) for exchange base on their return policy if it's indeed a defective item" that's the second post i got from them, it's pretty similiar to the last mail i got from them. So i think i'm just screwed, how long did you guys have to wait for an answer?

kiddi88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
After i sent the r4i team few more mails they finally did answer and told me that this problem will be fixed in v4.0. I hope that's true.
support@r4ids [email protected]
5:49 PM (15 hours ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

Please don't use the firmware V3.0~V3.3 at the moment, which might cause a potential "blue screen" risk, please try the firmware V3.3b only at the moment, and read the instruction carefully, we will fix those bugs in the coming firmware V4.0(with mutiROM feature)... Thanks for your patience..​
support@r4ids
Date: 2014-01-23 00:12
To: support
Subject: Re: Re: R4i Gold 3DS Deluxe Edition
cleardot.gif

6:14 PM (15 hours ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to support
cleardot.gif

So the game freeze issue will be fixed in the V4.0?
cleardot.gif

3:26 AM (6 hours ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

Yes..
support@r4ids

vlemos

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
to support
cleardot.gif

So the game freeze issue will be fixed in the V4.0?
cleardot.gif

3:26 AM (6 hours ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

Yes..
support@r4ids

I'm sorry, but I really don't think so, if it could be solved by a firmware update, why this don't happen in all the R4i Deluxe card? Just a few ones?

Well, I sent back my R4iDeluxe to Eachmall on tuesday 14-01 and the post tracking number say that they already received it on 20-01, but they haven't told me anything.

I'll wait a few more days.

But it is good to know that r4igold3ds.com have an so bad customer support

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny