opal57

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nds.gif
is someone here willing to do anything to help me?

opal57

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i really want white and nerdy on my R4,so bad but i dont know how to convert it so i was thinking i could get someones email, send it to you and convert it

Kellicros

Trophies
XP
Country
Search for, and read the guides/manuals. You may be new but do not refuse to learn and expect everyone to spoon-feed you.

jackb

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
if you use firefox get the 'Unplug' add-on and download the video off of youtube (it should then be in flv format, you may have to write the extension on though cant remeber) then download a flv to avi converter and convert the file to avi.
now convert the avi into dpg and put it onto your sd and watch... also if you want give me your email and ill do it for you.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you use firefox get the 'Unplug' add-on and download the video off of youtube (it should then be in flv format, you may have to write the extension on though cant remeber) then download a flv to avi converter and convert the file to avi.
now convert the avi into dpg and put it onto your sd and watch... also if you want give me your email and ill do it for you.

Don't know if you know this, but BatchDPG will convert flv's to dpg's just fine. I've done it many times. It's swf files that need to be converted first before BatchDPG will work with them.

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
or just completely skip the youtube shite step, get the dvdrip (which is Weird_Al_Yankovic-White_And_Nerdy-DVDRiP-XviD-2006-mV4U I assume?) and just use the dpg encoder to encode it.

30secs of clicking/typing and let it get on with it, then copy across. incredibly easy and far better quality than any youtube spunk will ever be.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not that worried about video quality on little vids for the DS. They are only on there long enough to show someone who hasn't seen them, then they are deleted.

It takes a few seconds to get a YT vid, it takes quite a bit longer (minutes to hours) to P2P a DVD rip, unless you can find a direct download.....which is rare.

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
like most people I could download a 40meg dvdrip (the size of the wankovich track) in less than a minute (at my home speed for eg it would take me less than 20secs - at an office or uni it would take less than half of that).

Then I can watch it on my pc, on xmbc, project it onto the wall, convert it for numerous different devices etc.

or I could get the awful little youspew vid and have a grainy, blocky, 32x24 res file thats not much for anything other than deleting.

but then, most people are interested in low quality these days.

as to the p2p issue - if thats the only way you can get something then you need to fix that issue.

Hiratai

I'm like *tick* *tick*
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Or you could use Rapidshare =/

Also, the reason why YouTube is a key feature, in my opinion, is that half the things that are Youtube, and blabbered all over the net. Why download something when I can go and watch without using any space?

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or you could use Rapidshare =/
Torrents are vastly superior to RS.

QUOTE said:
Also, the reason why YouTube is a key feature, in my opinion, is that half the things that are Youtube, and blabbered all over the net. Why download something when I can go and watch without using any space?
Because YouTube is shit quality.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock