Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WHY IS THE KERNAL FOR R4DS TAKING FOR EVER IVE BEN WAITING LIKE AMONTH AND CROSSED MY FINGER EVERY TIME I GO ON IT. AND STILL THE R4DS TEAM WONT POST UP THE KERNAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
That really makes me mad
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'd like to see you try to fix problems and add things on several multitudes of difficulty within one month. Stop complaining, you're not the only one waiting anyways.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Plus considering this is the first time it's taken them longer than a month to release a firmware update. Look at how long some of the other card users have to wait, it could be much worse! Plus it's only a few things that are being added and it's only really the arm7 fix for some of the latest games and the SDHC card support that will affect the average user.

One thing I've been wondering though is if the SDHC card support will only be fr the newer R4 carts with the different design.

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Plus considering this is the first time it's taken them longer than a month to release a firmware update.  Look at how long some of the other card users have to wait, it could be much worse! Plus it's only a few things that are being added and it's only really the arm7 fix for some of the latest games and the SDHC card support that will affect the average user.

One thing I've been wondering though is if the SDHC card support will only be fr the newer R4 carts with the different design.

Of course not... The only difference between the old R4 and new R4 is that the new R4 has a new look and no spring.

EDIT: And no Plastic lining where the contacts are.

~Nero

iritegood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
@^
There hasn't been an update for MONTHS, people were starting to get worried with the forums going down and all. But now that we have news things have calmed down. The new firmware won't have many features I really need though, the only thing I'm worrying about is SDHC, those things are still pretty expensive, so no hurry here.

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
@^
There hasn't been an update for MONTHS, people were starting to get worried with the forums going down and all. But now that we have news things have calmed down. The new firmware wont' have many features I really need though, the only thing I'm worrying about is SDHC, those things are still pretty expensive, so no hurry here.

Exactly... 4GB Sandisk MicroSDHCs... Last time I checked, it was $60.

~Nero

MrKuenning

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am not mad about the time it takes, but their website scares me. It still said 2006 at the bottom, and it flashes NEW and it lists the v1.08.

Kinda makes me feel they ran away. Plus the M3 has a new one now, so maybe they dont care about the R4DS/Simply...

The 4GB is $50 on NEWEGG.com I want one, plus I want the PBR wii compatibility.. I dont want to have to get a new card.

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am not mad about the time it takes, but their website scares me. It still said 2006 at the bottom, and it flashes NEW and it lists the v1.08.

Kinda makes me feel they ran away. Plus the M3 has a new one now, so maybe they dont care about the R4DS/Simply...

The 4GB is $50 on NEWEGG.com I want one, plus I want the PBR wii compatibility.. I dont want to have to get a new card.

Don't worry... The New R4 Kernel should be coming soon...

Hey, at least they're not like the DS-X team.
rofl2.gif

~Nero

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @btjunior, you act like if you were about 10