asdasd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, i followed the guide "Guide to installing + uninstalling YSmenu on the R4"
and when i finished it, it was stoped at loading.
Unfotuntely, i wasnt able to find the box on which to tell if my r4ds sdhc was a clone or not and this was probably 1 year ago when i first got it.
It was all working before and then, i wanted to install the ysmenu. What i totally forgot to do was to make a backup of my working r4ds info previously and now i am in a troubled fix. I'v even tried R4YSauto Guide and i only recieve 2 files
TTMENU Folder
_DS_MENU.DAT
and it still doesnt seem to work either.
Of course, i did the firmware option using the R4 option as well. please help me because the topic Is your R4 stuck on "Loading..."?
tells u to look at the box but i threw my outD=

PS: the chip itself says
R4 sdhc
Revolution for DS
(NDSL/NDS)

anaxs

got milk, got candy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
u dont need ysmenu on r4sdhc

its as good as ysmenu and i meen it can load new games that the original r4 cant
thats why yasu made ys menu for r4 cuz it hardly ever updated the firmware and it wouldntplay new games

asdasd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yay i just found that the files that i am missing is called a "kernal" i am ver new at this but if i got this "kernal" from the www.yall.net does that mean my thing was the real r4ds? Also will a r4ds sdhc work with the YSMenu or is it not possible?

Posts merged

anaxs said:
u dont need ysmenu on r4sdhc

its as good as ysmenu and i meen it can load new games that the original r4 cant
thats why yasu made ys menu for r4 cuz it hardly ever updated the firmware and it wouldntplay new games

Well the problem is i had outdated cheats so i kinda fooled around with some stuff and it mentioned on how cheats wouldnt work now and u need the ysmenu thingy. if anyone have a new guide for installing cheats that doesnt involving ysmenu plz put the link here

asdasd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okey now after i put the cheat.dat in my system, no cheats are displayed after i turned on the nds and when to games.
i am using a 4g card and iv only used 1g of space, do i have to reduce more cheats from the cheat.dat file? because i thought they already did that for you

EDIT:: weird... when i open the file it has asian letters in it@.@ also when i clicked the CHEAT(UE).DAT link, it gives me an error so i just clicked on the other place where i got the cheat.dat file. its from the same website

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo