Hacking R4 vs SCDS

nuzero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm leaning onto buy the R4 and i'm in Canada. I live close to a supercard dealer but review are so high for R4. What should i choose? If i order, there might be customs tax.

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
Paypal only takes forever if you don't already have money in your paypal account and have to wait for it to transfer money from one of your checking/bank accounts.
It might be faster if it's transferring it from a credit/debit card (haven't tried it myself).
But I know if you already have the money in the paypal account, it's just as fast as a credit/debit card.

Katalyst

Johnald Everyperson
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Paypal only takes forever if you don't already have money in your paypal account and have to wait for it to transfer money from one of your checking/bank accounts.
It might be faster if it's transferring it from a credit/debit card (haven't tried it myself).
But I know if you already have the money in the paypal account, it's just as fast as a credit/debit card.
Yeah, debit/credit is instant as well.

nuzero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
err that sucks alot...how the hell is a Canadian suppose to get a R4 these days....i dont have paypal...and never used money order

Smood47

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
i made a paypal account today but there no money in it, it takes too long to put money in it.

Man wtf are you talking about. You don't even need to put money in it. Just link the credit card
to the account and when you want to make a payment, indicate the amount and the person your paying to and paypal handles the rest.

leetdude_007

Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Some people don't have a credit/debit card because they are still young'ens with inflexible bank accounts.

Anyway, just bought an M3 simply. I should get it by the end of the week. My research... it is DONE! some what...

Katalyst

Johnald Everyperson
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow...alright, since obviously you don't want to wait, a credit/debit would be the fastest and easiest way. You link the PP account to your debit/cc and when you make the payment, PP automatically pulls from that source. It's all an instant process. If you do anything else (bank transfer, money order, check) you're just gonna have to wait. If you don't have a debit/cc, guess you're out of luck for trying to get it done immediately. If time is such a factor, and you've only got cash in hand, you're probably better off going with the Supercard since you can just walk up there and purchase it. If you wanna do the R4, with your limitations, you're looking at waiting a bit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...