Hacking R4 Ultra Animal Crossing don't Work!

Lanum1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi! I'm becoming crazy! Pleas Help me!
Is for two days that I'm trying to put into my r4 sdhc ultra Animal Crossing Wild World that i was playing in an emulator so i have the save yet, but it's not important.
I've tryed EVERYTHING (except change the flash card), like said I have a fake R4, the R4 Ultra, i've tryed every kernel, AKAIO, the r4ultra's kernels and YSMENU i've tryed several version of this kernels and I found some versions that works, I've tryed Mario Kart DS for test (that works very well) and Animal Crossing Wild World, and this game doesn't work, I've tryed so many combinations that I can't count them, I've tryed to change the rom (that is clean), kernels, all files .dat that retrogamefan gave me and the file infolib.dat that rezatron put into this topic but there is always after a blue Loading, a red Loading and then a WHITE SCREEN, I'm becoming crazy!!
I have to say that a combination of DAT of retrogamefan and the YSMenu201310 seems works becouse before the white screen the Nintendo logo with a voice spelling it appear (is normal) but then everything crashes and it remains so.
PLEASE HELP ME I'M BECOMING CRAZY!

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 345

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp