Homebrew R4 strange message

darkendchivalry

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I hope this is allowed to ask, i read the comm rules and didn't see anything being i wasn't asking about anything illegal which usually comes with this device. but if i am please delete and excuse.

So i have been having a little bit of trouble with my R4. I have been trying to update to kernel V1.18, from my previous version (please don't ask what that previous version was i really have no idea, it may well have been the original version which was loaded upon it when i got it). upon reading the instructions on how to update, i have got something wrong being whenever now when i try to boot it up it comes up with the following message

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/10...valry/r4-2.jpg

(excuse crappy picture, taken from 2 megapixel cell camera obviously hard to read but maybe someone will recognize it and know the problem.

I think i may have deleted an important file. (i couldn't see anything, all the Ds_menu and Ds_mshel files are still there)

Also does anyone know if its possible to switch the language from Japanese to English?

At the moment i am downloading firmware v1.22 maybe that might help:/

Thank you!

davislim

Trophies
Website
davis91lim.ndsthemes.com
XP
Country
Senegal
1st of all i cant c ur image.....
2nd which R4 r u using?
i tink u may be saying the normal R4DS but that version latest kernel firmware is only v1.18
so hw u get to 1.22

u seem to ask in the wrong section though...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later