Homebrew R4 Stage2 TWL Flashcart Launcher(and perhaps other cards soon™)....

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
The only thing different is the hybrid mode launcher had a DSi-Extended header setup to launch it in DSi enhanced mode. But WoodR4 and YSMenu do not quite work right in this mode. hbmenu does and I've been able to get hbmenu to access R4 while in hybrid mode and load homebrew off it correctly. As for games, a proper rom launcher would be needed if one wanted to launch DSi-Enhanced games off R4 in hybrid mode correctly.

TarableCode

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've tried dldi patching hbmenu with the DSTT dldi before the CIA gets made but all it does is freeze until I eject the cart.
After that it just loads from the 3DS SD slot, I'd look more into it but I'll have to learn more about this and to be honest I'm lazy as hell.

Foxchild

Goomba Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having some trouble getting the m3 real working (I'm on A9LH/Luma) When I launch the cia, the screens go white for a second then back to black... and that's it. The 3ds doesn't crash, though. I can home out to the home menu. I downloaded the woodm3 from the link in the OP and extracted to the SD root after running a quick format and copying everything back to the card... any ideas?

EDIT:Got it working. I switched back to the M3 Sakura on my flashcard (I have a woodm3.nds I can load from there for the later games), and tried the moonshell2 launcher (I dropped the moonshell2 folder on the root of both the sd in my M3 and the sd in my 3ds 'cause I wasn't sure where it should go), which only got me the flashcard's error screen, but after that the G6 for M3 started working and loading the Sakura (not wood). It seems running the moonshell2 loader gets the 3ds to recognize the M3 then running the G6 loader actually runs it, so I have to run both each time...

Last edited by Foxchild,

SmashMan4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could use some help. I'm trying to use my R4 with woodr4 installed onto it, but I keep getting the 3DS error message (there is an error, turn power off, etc.), and I have it installed on my sysnand as well (used pastacfw and fbi to install it). What do I do to fix it?

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Hum. My R4-SDHC Ultra (which is a clone of the R4 afaik) gives me an SD/TF error. I am using YSMenu + AKAIO on it, no idea if this is the issue. I'm using the AnyKernel CIA.
WoodR4 launcher boots AKAIO, but everything looks messed up and I can't open the menu.

Last edited by gnmmarechal,

TarableCode

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there any page which documents what the slot/sd access control settings and stuff are?
I wanted to idly fiddle with things a bit more.

I patched dsx86 with the TTDS dldi and got it to boot in DSi mode but as expected the filesystem doesn't mount and it just hangs there.

Chris4iOS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I would like this to work as well but the last time this conversation ended was in 2015, and I would like to pick it up here. So recently there was an update to 3ds and As far as I know I have the latest version of wood. If I can get help and get this working then I will make a youtube video telling how to do this. Also what version must the 3ds/2ds be on?

A_Random_Guy

Officially That Dev
Trophies
Website
n3dshack.weebly.com
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hello I would like this to work as well but the last time this conversation ended was in 2015, and I would like to pick it up here. So recently there was an update to 3ds and As far as I know I have the latest version of wood. If I can get help and get this working then I will make a youtube video telling how to do this. Also what version must the 3ds/2ds be on?

You need to have a CFW compatible 3DS

You can downgrade your 3DS

karynyukizawa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So... I tried using both WoodR4 Launcher and Any Kernel Launcher.
WoodR4 = SD/GBA/Folder and all of them are blank
Any Kernel = Stuck at Loading...

My R4 is the r4i3d from 2012 (bit old, I know :c ), using WoodR4.

Infos about my O3DS:
- sysNAND 9.2
- emuNAND 11.0
- AGB and TWL patched
- DevMenu detects the R4 as TWL
- Using Luma3DS
- Using a 2GB SD on R4

Any help? (I really want to make this R4 work so I can play DS games with my boyfriend since he has a DS :c )

PRAGMA

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
Any progress on this R4 being possible?:
R4I-SDHC-1.4.5.jpg

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi i have installed YS Menu on my R4 SDHC Dual Core 2013 and when i boot my R4 my top screen is black and my bottom screen is grey how can i fix this please? Thanks.

I try to boot my R4 with my O3DS Luma3DS and A9LH 11.0.0-33U Sysnand 11.0.0-33U Emunand.

PRAGMA

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.