Hacking R4 SDHC unable to open games list with more than 500 games on microSD card

dstaley

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an R4 SDHC cart, and it's running what I assume to be Wood v1.62 based on the changelog.txt file on the root of my microSD card. It runs games well, and I generally haven't had an issue with it. That is, until I added a large amount of games to it. Once I have about 500 games on it (more specifically, somewhere between 500 and 512 games), selecting the microSD option on the main menu doesn't do anything. The UI continues to update, but it never loads the list of games.

Does anyone have an idea of what I can do?

Attachments

• f4hqrke.jpg
    f4hqrke.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 281

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an R4 SDHC cart, and it's running what I assume to be Wood v1.62 based on the changelog.txt file on the root of my microSD card. It runs games well, and I generally haven't had an issue with it. That is, until I added a large amount of games to it. Once I have about 500 games on it (more specifically, somewhere between 500 and 512 games), selecting the microSD option on the main menu doesn't do anything. The UI continues to update, but it never loads the list of games.

Does anyone have an idea of what I can do?
Make 27 folders #-Z

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1