R4 question and problem

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by PenguinZ, Nov 1, 2009.

1. PenguinZ
    OP

PenguinZ Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2009
    Hong Kong
    just out of interest.. what is this?

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/2909/r4glitchwtf.png

and also i cant play on my r4 coz when I hover over any game my ds freezes and if i load 'multimedia' it freezes at the coded page and says something is wrong with /moonshl/resume.sav

2. lolzed

lolzed The GBAtemp Pichu

Sep 13, 2008
    There
    no idea what that was,also,state which R4,lots of clones.if you have the box check out their website and download the latest firmware.best you backup you saves and roms then do a reformat with the panasonic formatter then chunk the firmware files,roms and saves

3. PenguinZ
    OP

PenguinZ Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2009
    Hong Kong
    it is a r4ds revolution and another problem is that it reads for about 3 seconds then "please insert a disk into drive I:" and i tried reformatting but it always fails due to the disconnecting

Edit: and also due to the disconnecting.. backup is impossible except I somehow managed to grab a few saves...

4. Zeldo

Zeldo Member

Newcomer
    Jul 27, 2009
    United States
    Seems like your SD card is gone bad. I would also look into anything that is not a R4.

5. Tokiopop

Tokiopop Caffeine fiend

Apr 14, 2009
    UK
    Are you using the included micro SD card reader (if there was one)? If you are, don't. Get a new one.

6. XWolf

XWolf GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 9, 2009
    That's a corrupt filesystem.

Reformat the microSD (to FAT) and try again.

Otherwise, get a new microSD.