"R4 NEW SDHC" filmware

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by jiaren825, Dec 30, 2010.

1. jiaren825
    OP

jiaren825 Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 30, 2010
    Malaysia
    the flashcard is not actually sdhc, its actually NEW sdhc.. its frm another website www.r4new.com,

so, i just found this card laying around my house and i remember that i downloaded it once at the site.. since the site is gone... i cant find another souce for this filmware..
    i have tried the official sdhc and it wont work... the latest version is 1.34 or 1.24 i cant remember.. this card is not that famous and the site just went down

if anyone has the filmware for this card can u please upload it for me... btw the box has the website "www.r4new.com" and a WOW sign saying NEW on the cover..

i kept trying to find a souce but it couldnt be found...

2. CannonFoddr

CannonFoddr Regular GBATemp Lurker

Sep 23, 2006
    Sitting by computer
    Usually I suggest popping over to http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/ if a particular site is down

According to this site the 'latest' version was 1.35 and was updated ~ 6month ago (do a search for 'r4new.com' & it should take you to ~12 entry in the R4 section)

3. jiaren825
    OP

jiaren825 Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 30, 2010
    Malaysia
    wow.... i googled r4new.com and found the update in filetrip.net...the thing is that the latest version is not 1.34 its 1.23 i remembered that they never passes the 1.3 mark

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice