"R4 NEW SDHC" filmware

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by jiaren825, Dec 30, 2010.

Dec 30, 2010

"R4 NEW SDHC" filmware by jiaren825 at 1:45 PM (5,116 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. jiaren825
    OP

Newcomer jiaren825 Newbie

Malaysia
    the flashcard is not actually sdhc, its actually NEW sdhc.. its frm another website www.r4new.com,

so, i just found this card laying around my house and i remember that i downloaded it once at the site.. since the site is gone... i cant find another souce for this filmware..
    i have tried the official sdhc and it wont work... the latest version is 1.34 or 1.24 i cant remember.. this card is not that famous and the site just went down

if anyone has the filmware for this card can u please upload it for me... btw the box has the website "www.r4new.com" and a WOW sign saying NEW on the cover..

i kept trying to find a souce but it couldnt be found...

2. CannonFoddr

Member CannonFoddr Regular GBATemp Lurker

United Kingdom
    Usually I suggest popping over to http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/ if a particular site is down

According to this site the 'latest' version was 1.35 and was updated ~ 6month ago (do a search for 'r4new.com' & it should take you to ~12 entry in the R4 section)

3. jiaren825
    OP

Newcomer jiaren825 Newbie

Malaysia
    wow.... i googled r4new.com and found the update in filetrip.net...the thing is that the latest version is not 1.34 its 1.23 i remembered that they never passes the 1.3 mark