Hacking r4 neo cheats

h2h1z

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

hope u can c it but this shows wat i get when i open the pre-set cheats give in the r4 neo package

it wont take my cheats i think it hates me plz help thx if u do thx if u try go do something nasty 2 urself if ur rude

yes i use bad English no i dont have an excuse but answer my question and we'll be fine
yaypsp.gif

Aeter

A walking contradiction
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
h2h1z said:

hope u can c it but this shows wat i get when i open the pre-set cheats give in the r4 neo package

it wont take my cheats i think it hates me plz help thx if u do thx if u try go do something nasty 2 urself if ur rude

yes i use bad English no i dont have an excuse but answer my question and we'll be fine
yaypsp.gif

Just download these and replace it with your pre-set outdated fart cheats.

Just to clarify unpack the zipfile and put the CHEAT.DAT file in the _system_ folder thus overwriting the old CHEAT.DAT file.

Aeter

A walking contradiction
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
h2h1z said:
does size affect the cheats???
of the cheats not the card

No the size of the cheats does not affect the cheats.
Your old cheat file was in a strange language (probably Japanese or Chinese) and that was the problem.
The GBAtemp cheats are good and written in English.

Now all your problems should be solved.

Aeter

A walking contradiction
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
How can it not work?

How can it be so hard to get the R4 neo firmware to work?

1.You just download it and extract it to your damn sd card.
Same goes for the cheats.

2.Then you put your games on the sd card and jippy! you can play games with cheats!

Just format your sd card and do it already, instead of wondering why the default cheat file that came with your firmware is in frickin Japanese.

If this doesn't work then either your cart doesn't work or you are retarded and you should buy an Acekard 2.1 or Acekard 2i for respectively $13.75 and $11.27.

So there you go. I will not help you any further since there is nothing else to do for you.
I know I sound angry but it's not my fault your flashcart doesn't work properly.
And if you did your research a little better you would have avoided R4s like the plague already and have purchased an Acekard.

h2h1z

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no i did the firmware rite and it gave me that weird group of cheats and the other CHEAT.DAT only gave me cheats 4 1 game

ok im sorr 4 being so annoying and i got this card and the site doesnt help either so i just thought id ask and c if i could fix it i am getting an acekard 2i but it wont b here 4 a while

thank u for ur help and understanding

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work