• BrowserPreview_tmp.png
    BrowserPreview_tmp.png
    33.7 KB · Views: 503

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
actually I found one like this, these use DSTT firmware, do is what you need to make it run
idk if there are wood compatible, would be nice to know
I'm with a "R4 upgrade" from my buddy here, that had this problem.
upload_2017-12-3_22-29-0.png

I used DSTTi-YSMenu704 and it worked

fanidt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i had the same problem and i used this and it started loading, after a few minutes it started showing a message that says to update hardware for software support and i don't know what to do. Please help me. the card says r4i v1.4.3 and v2.1.3 3ds revolution for ds and a link that i cant post R4I-GOLD.HK

SCOTT0852

shiny rubber creature
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
after a few minutes it started showing a message that says to update hardware for software support
Try setting your 3DS clock back to 2010 and seeing if that works. If it does, that means your cart has a "timebomb", which means that after a certain date it stops working. You might also want to try using YSMenu on the cart, which doesn't have any timebombs.

fanidt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try setting your 3DS clock back to 2010 and seeing if that works. If it does, that means your cart has a "timebomb", which means that after a certain date it stops working. You might also want to try using YSMenu on the cart, which doesn't have any timebombs.
Doesn’t work

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

image.jpg
Doesn’t work
This is the card if you can help I can also send you the files that I have but I really don’t know which of them are the ones that actually work

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    833.6 KB · Views: 317

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

amir02

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Hi EverBody

I have a Problem On my NINTENDOO DS

The Sdcard is Formatted And i dont know how to rapaire it

SweetLettuce

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm having the issue where I see "Menu?" the r4 card I am using is a
"Ocamo 2018 Upgrade R4 SDHC Micro SD Memory Adapter Card" off amazon if you put this into google you'll find what I bought and I'm using a dsi.

kuwanger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if it'll help anyone, but one important thing to note is after formatting your microSD, make sure the kernel files are the first thing you put on the microSD. Apparently if they added too late the internal firmware won't be able to find the kernel on the microSD and then complain.

"Ocamo 2018 Upgrade R4 SDHC Micro SD Memory Adapter Card" off amazon if you put this into google you'll find what I bought and I'm using a dsi.

You have one of the r4isdhc.com cards which will (likely) soft brick in a month. Honestly, if you have the option I'd choose a better quality card (like one from r4ids.cn). While it's possible they'll update the kernel again (they've done it a few times since I got their 2015 version) to extend their soft brick date, it's obviously bad design to intentionally cripple hardware. If they don't update the kernel, you'll have to set the date some time in the past which is just plain annoying/stupid. Or you can try the ysmenu route, but personally that didn't work for me. *shrug*

zalat

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
i want to ask i have nintendo ds 2004 the first one to come out and i got r4i v 1.4.1 i tried everything to make it work it doesnt want to work the last thing happened told me please upgrade hardware to be compatible with the firmware can any one tell me solution

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you doing @K3Nv2