Hacking R4 itt Purple Card not Loading games

mariox238

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, my brother recently told me to delete the previously installed games on his R4 card and install new ones. So I deleted all the games: By going to the game list->Pressing the X button, and click the delete option. Now im trying to install new games like the super mario 64 file you see on my sd card. However the game is not showing up on the list whenever i open it. What could be the problem? I've tried to install other firmwares/kernels found on linfoxDomain however that just ended up on me getting stuck on the loading screen when opening up the R4 card on the ds. Any help? Also it seems that the R4 kernel is in spanish(Which is not a problem for me since i understand spanish).

Last edited by mariox238,

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, my brother recently told me to delete the previously installed games on his R4 card and install new ones. So I deleted all the games: By going to the game list->Pressing the X button, and click the delete option. Now im trying to install new games like the super mario 64 file you see on my sd card. However the game is not showing up on the list whenever i open it. What could be the problem? I've tried to install other firmwares/kernels found on linfoxDomain however that just ended up on me getting stuck on the loading screen when opening up the R4 card on the ds. Any help? Also it seems that the R4 kernel is in spanish(Which is not a problem for me since i understand spanish).
This why shitty Chinese clones r shit

Reactions: Alexander1970

Exxod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
I know this card, despite not having the card itself I have edited the kernel before, All you need to do is Click the "Home" Text in the bottom left corner of the screen. It will refresh the games list and show you the new games on it, you have to do this each time you add a new game, the kernel does not check for new nds files on boot.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this card, despite not having the card itself I have edited the kernel before, All you need to do is Click the "Home" Text in the bottom left corner of the screen. It will refresh the games list and show you the new games on it, you have to do this each time you add a new game, the kernel does not check for new nds files on boot.
ROTFLMAO

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I've always been kind to @AncientBoi