Hacking R4 III Upgrade?

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
for the record this could be the N5 kernel which again is a clone and is upto version 1.19 I patched that with the M3 SIMPLY to R4 patcher and got it running on my R4 but found no difference to the 1.18 I was already using so wiped it off and went back to 1.18 genuine R4 version!

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
kobykaan said:
for the record this could be the N5 kernel which again is a clone and is upto version 1.19 I patched that with the M3 SIMPLY to R4 patcher and got it running on my R4 but found no difference to the 1.18 I was already using so wiped it off and went back to 1.18 genuine R4 version!
o.O

haruberu

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
da_head said:
der is no 1.19. and that card is a fake. enuff said, thread closed.

sure.. what card are you talking about however? That's not the R4 III one already posted here.
i know there'isnt a 1.19 at the official website, but many people are gettin' trouble here with new R4s, so i'm looking for some more infos on gbatemp cause it's an international source. If you have some links about ndslr4.com on this forum i'm glad to take a look.

QUOTE(kobykaan @ Jul 5 2008, 12:12 AM) for the record this could be the N5 kernel which again is a clone and is upto version 1.19 I patched that with the M3 SIMPLY to R4 patcher and got it running on my R4 but found no difference to the 1.18 I was already using so wiped it off and went back to 1.18 genuine R4 version!

very interesting, thanks
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.