Hacking R4 Gold Pro freeze problems

mochili96

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently got my R4 Gold Pro flash card yesterday and it took me a while to find the right software to use on it but I found it was this one, so after downloading it, moving it into the SD card i put the games I wanted to try in it.

But in each and every game it would just freeze randomly and I'd have to restart from my last saved point. This is so very frustrating.

Games I've tried were Etrian Odyssey, Super Mario Bros, and Pokemon Black 2

could anyone please help? I even downloaded my Pokemon Black 2 Rom from 2 different places and they both freeze. I'm trying to manage by saving after every time I beat someone but thats extremely tedious...

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
why are you "bumping" a post after only 1 day? patience is a virtue.

you bought a clone. it has poor support. you did not mention if you verified your roms by crc against a known goodset listing, so it is impossible to start this conversation because we have no idea if you are using clean roms. testing 3 games does not a debugger make. you should test 25+ homebrew projects, 25+ roms (with a mix between AP, known problem games, and stuff known to work), and a few apps that directly access the msd card via DLDI. did you format your msd card before and during your "testing" phase with the panasonic sd formatting tool? have you tried to see if retrogamefan supports your card?

if you need to stop and google anything i've said you haven't done enough research and you should read some stickies.

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la