Hacking R4 games freezing

shadowfire36

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure there been a lot of post similar to mine. I have already download the latest r4 firmware and games are still freezing.
not sure what else to do .
wanted to see if this even plays 3ds games or just ds games . here is a pic of my card, Thanks for any help in advance

r4.jpg

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure there been a lot of post similar to mine. I have already download the latest r4 firmware and games are still freezing.
wanted to see if this even plays 3ds games or just ds games . here is a pic of my card, Thanks for any help in advance

View attachment 113872

Is this about freezing or playing 3ds warez?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont have any warez i legit roms , i tried my chrono trigger.nds and Super Mario 3D.3ds cant get either to run off my card ,the chrono works fine om my nds with r4
card i have for it
That is not a 3ds flashcart so u can only play nds warez on not the Super Mario 3D.3ds warez u have

[Damn error correction]

Last edited by Shadow#1,

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

View attachment 113872
This flashcart is unable to play 3DS, DSiWare, and DSi only games, this can only play regular DS games, not all DS games work for that R4. I also recommend you use YSmenu on that flashcart because that flashcart has a time bomb.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...