Hacking R4 DS Cheat Code Editor v0.4 English (R4CCE)

SkH

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
NOTE: There's a NEWER version already out there. The most up-to-date version is v0.73. Please click here to go to the topic.

Hello R4 DS Users!
smile.gif

I've been on the search for a better R4 DS Cheat Code Editor, but found nothing, just the original one. But I downloaded a perfect, professional Cheat Code Editor a few months ago. The only problem was with that is the language, because it was Japanese! But now I needed a professional Editor, so I translated the newest version of the R4 DS Cheat Code Editor v0.4!!
wink.gif

I translated all the interface from Japanese to English, even the arrows! But if anyone find anything about the grammar, typo, wrong words (change it to another word), etc. just inform me and I'll fix it!
smile.gif

-- KNOWN "BUG": When you want to quit after you modified the current Database, the dialog have Japanese text. I just can't do this because I didn't found where is that text is. Any help is appreciated!! --
So then there is the translated dialog in picture, when you quit after you've made changes to the Database and didn't saved it:
when_quit.png

This Editor is way better than the original, because it have more options, like you CAN Open the CHEAT.DAT for example!! And can decode it, edit it, and Save it!! (Yeah, no need for the usrcheat.dat!!)

Enjoy!
happy.gif

TUTORIAL
Cheat Editor Tutorial by Twiffles

FEATURES
- Search
- Cut, copy, paste
- Can select more game/code/folder
- Drag-and-Drop
- Convert DipStar and CodeBreaker codes to R4 DS Format
- EDIT Game ON/OFF and Code ON/OFF
- Keyboard short-cuts - Easier editing (Press Alt+the assigned letter)
- No need of pushing the "Update Code" button like in the official Cheat Editor!
More features to be discovered!

DOWNLOAD
R4 DS Cheat Code Editor v0.4 English V3 (Translated and fixed some things by Myself)
R4 DS Cheat Code Editor v0.4 English (Translated by Myself)
R4 DS Cheat Code Editor v0.4 English v2 (Fixed some things by chuckstudios)
v2 BUGS said:
- Some texts and button-texts are out of place
- Keyboard short-cuts deletedchuckstudiosMade the top buttons uniform in size
Added XP/Vista visual styles
Changed some terminology
Fixed some not-fully-translated text
Changed the font
R4 DS Cheat Code Editor v0.4 Japanese by Yasu Software

CODE CONVERTING
CBDSCrypt
Converts RAW CB codes to RAW AR codes. You'll need to decrypt the code before converting. (Thx kenobi & bfoos!)
Download CBDSCrypt

thomasroberts6

Trophies
XP
Country
I dont know... Its just that its what all the cheat editors have been waiting for I guess.... and copy and paste ability....

Itll just be much easier.

Ill stop spamming your thread now
smile.gif

JacobReaper

I Love You....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hello R4 DS Users!
smile.gif

I've been on the search for a better R4 DS Cheat Code Editor, but found nothing, just the original one. But I downloaded a perfect, professional Cheat Code Editor a few months ago. The only problem was with that is the language, because it was Japanese! But now I needed a professional Editor, so I translated the newest version of the R4 DS Cheat Code Editor v0.4!!
wink.gif

I translated all the interface from Japanese to English, even the arrows! But if anyone find anything about the grammar, typo, wrong words (change it to another word), etc. just inform me and I'll fix it!
smile.gif

-- KNOWN "BUG": When you want to quit after you modified the current Database, the dialog have Japanese text. I just can't do this because I didn't found where is that text is. Any help is appreciated!! --

well it isnt thar hard to figure out so its really okay
smile.gif

SkH

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
I dont know... Its just that its what all the cheat editors have been waiting for I guess.... and copy and paste ability....

Itll just be much easier.

Ill stop spamming your thread now
smile.gif

No, it's okay, thanks your messages!!
smile.gif
I love reading others feedbacks!!
smile.gif

And yeah... that's much better for me, too, to edit my Cheat Databases!!
wink.gif

Hello R4 DS Users!
smile.gif

wink.gif

smile.gif

well it isnt thar hard to figure out so its really okay
smile.gif
Oh thanks!!
smile.gif
I really didn't had to translate because I don't know where that text is...
So I decided to make a picture of the dialog in English.
smile.gif
(Edited first post!)

Maybe later I find that text, so there is a chance!
wink.gif

Now back to editing my Cheat Database...
wink.gif

Synchromatic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to convert this Animal Crossing Codebreaker Code:

198515AF 5101060E

When I press Convert, there's an error message with weird symbols (Not Japanese itself, but could be, possibly since I might not have a Japanese add-on). Am I doing something wrong? Or is the code wrong itself?

SkH

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Hmm, I made a little mod to this mod to fix up a few little things:

Made the top buttons uniform in size
Added XP/Vista visual styles
Changed some terminology
Fixed some not-fully-translated text
Changed the font

Here's a link: http://www.mediafire.com/?dh2dcjdyg1d

Ohh thanks chunkstudios!
smile.gif
But that's not got much better...
unsure.gif

Anyways you found the other Japanese text like that when quit after made some changes and not saved? And in the Open... dialog where the file-types are? It's Japanese, too...

I'm trying to convert this Animal Crossing Codebreaker Code:

198515AF 5101060E

When I press Convert, there's an error message with weird symbols (Not Japanese itself, but could be, possibly since I might not have a Japanese add-on). Am I doing something wrong? Or is the code wrong itself?

Um... well I don't know, it's the code I think.
And yes, those characters are Japanese ones, and you not have Japanese "add-on".

QUOTE(zeppo @ Sep 16 2007, 04:09 AM)wow! thanks!

p.s. you sure like your smilies huh?
Heh, yeah!
smile.gif

SkH

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
chunkstudios, in your version the style and some words really better, but some button-texts are and texts are out of place!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo