Hacking R4 connection help

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sehjenkai said:
tried tokyo trimmer and still can't connect to wifi, maybe its because my r4 is a clone?
TOPIC! BTW, sorry for 'hijacking' your thread with nonsense. Just make sure you never take advice from Hexane26/Beve. Unfortunately, I have had no experience with WiFi, so I can't help you.

If I was you, I would post your problem in the WiFi Connection sub-forum section. And hopefully, you should get some good advice from more reliable users within that section. Good luck
wink2.gif

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
if those games won't work with wifi, then there is something wrong with your clone card.
Well do you mean pokemon as in the actual cartridge, or a downloaded pokemon?
if you actually have the real pokemon game and if it works with wifi, download the same pokemon game on your clone and give it a run.
If it works, then the R4 iii firmware is shit.
if it doesn't, try using a legit R4 firmware.

jagerstaffel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I see, he did mean actual Pokemon game cart, non rom, in the flesh nintendo seal of approval game cartridge. Now, we know the issue is his R4 clone because, obviously he can load the game and play, but what he can't do is the wifi business side of the game. So, R4 clone not patching things through properly.

I do follow pychoblaster's suggestion and try using the legit R4 firmware, if you haven't done so.

AeroHex

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
i admit ok can we start fresh dark knight and pycoblaster im sorry if you didnt like it i was just trying to shut the people up says r4 no support and 1.19 bricker

i use hex editing thanks not that crappy inkjector i was just explaining

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
so you were lieing. that's one more reason that I can't start fresh with you XP

and now you spell my name pycoblaster
biggrin.gif

that's another tick.

shutting people up that says that r4 doesn't support much, and 1.19 is the bricker?

you are the only person that's talking about it and "reviving" the idea XP

and your CFs won't help in support, and EVERY FIRMWARE IS A DS BRICK-ABLE FIRMWARE. (even though they won't blow your "fuse") BUT EVERY SINGLE FIRMWARE HAS A CHANCE TO BRICK A DS.

jagerstaffel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noooo!! Not another nick! pychoblaster was funny, but now pycoblaster?
laugh.gif

I'll stick to pychoblaster, after all it was beve who said that, not Hexane.
biggrin.gif

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hexane26 said:
i admit ok can we start fresh dark knight and pycoblaster im sorry if you didnt like it i was just trying to shut the people up says r4 no support and 1.19 bricker

i use hex editing thanks not that crappy inkjector i was just explaining
"i was just trying to shut the people up says r4 no support and 1.19 bricker" = that was you! Do you really want me to search for the posts/threads you created swearing & cursing at the R4 Team about the alledged 1.19 firmware that will brick any DS using an R4 fake/clone? This is your big problem on here, you continuously mislead & lie to other users, causing even more grief to R4 users.

"start fresh" = nope, no way, "no soup for you!"
My best advice to you:
(1) lie low for a while and just lurk here (if you must visit), read & learn;
(2) do a bit of grammar revision in your spare time (maybe have a chat to your year 8 teacher
blink.gif
);
(3) when you feel its time to post again, avoid mentioning R4 firmwares; avoid using the words "brick" and "ds" in the same sentence; refrain from swearing at other users; at least use the spellcheck function.
wacko.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs