Hacking r4 comander update

kramer_666

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys....i'm using r4 commander and everything is running smoothly, except the fact that the new roms are not in the rom list.....when i open the r4 commander it says that it is receiving the latest list, but mine is the same since release number 1212....which is pretty outdated...
is there a way of manually updating the list??? can i get a new one???

Thanks

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry for the lack of updates but the guy who updated the list for me seems to have dropped off the face of the earth and I haven't had enough time to myself to be able do it.

If you drop the roms into the main window it'll add the missing files to NDSGAMES.INI in the data folder and you can use notepad to enter the details. Although if you've got all the missing roms and have already dropped them into the main window if you upload the ini file to megaupload or something I'll grab it and try to do the update asap.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh yeah, plus you're only the second person to complain (both today funnily enough!) so I just figured that there weren't that many people using it for rom management, just homebrew, firmware and skins.

I'll try and do an update firmware 1.11 pack today as well if I get a chance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Imagine putting your butt near it :tpi: