r4 comander update

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by kramer_666, Aug 2, 2007.

Aug 2, 2007

r4 comander update by kramer_666 at 5:26 AM (671 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. kramer_666
    OP

Newcomer kramer_666 Newbie

Brazil
    Hey guys....i'm using r4 commander and everything is running smoothly, except the fact that the new roms are not in the rom list.....when i open the r4 commander it says that it is receiving the latest list, but mine is the same since release number 1212....which is pretty outdated...
    is there a way of manually updating the list??? can i get a new one???

Thanks

2. TrolleyDave

Former Staff TrolleyDave Philosolosophising

United Kingdom
    Sorry for the lack of updates but the guy who updated the list for me seems to have dropped off the face of the earth and I haven't had enough time to myself to be able do it.

If you drop the roms into the main window it'll add the missing files to NDSGAMES.INI in the data folder and you can use notepad to enter the details. Although if you've got all the missing roms and have already dropped them into the main window if you upload the ini file to megaupload or something I'll grab it and try to do the update asap.

3. TrolleyDave

Former Staff TrolleyDave Philosolosophising

United Kingdom
    Oh yeah, plus you're only the second person to complain (both today funnily enough!) so I just figured that there weren't that many people using it for rom management, just homebrew, firmware and skins.

I'll try and do an update firmware 1.11 pack today as well if I get a chance.

4. kramer_666
    OP

Newcomer kramer_666 Newbie

Brazil
    THANKS MAN!!! AND THANKS FOR R4 COMMANDER!!! IT MAKES MY DAY