Fiesty Panda

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an R4DS SDHC and I was wondering if it's possible to make it not boot into its firmware as soon as I turn the DS on. I find myself playing GBA games and using download play a lot, and its a pain to have to take out the R4, turn it on then plug it back in everytime, and yes, I know I can play GBA games within the R4.

Firmware 1.23

Cheers, Alec

Pendor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You could use Back to the Firmware by Yasu.

I can't give you a direct link because Yasu doesn't like that. You'll have to search it by yourself here.

Fiesty Panda

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never got YSmenu to work for me, I might figure it out if there isn't any other solution. Back to the firmware works, and I could rename it as moonshell and have it be the second icon, but I've gotten used to having that be GBA Exploader. Thanks for the suggestions though.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the options menu of your DS, set the booting to auto. Hold "B" when you turn on the DS and it will go straight to GBA mode.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
From what i know, the autoboot is a hardware thing.
Use back to the firmware (For R4 Firmware) or use YSMenu which has back to the firmware in it.

Hope i helped in the slightest manner.

-8BitWalugi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Yea I think i was supposed to say hormone replacement therapy