Hacking r3 3ds gold pro problems

PokemonMaster314159

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have been trying to get my flashcart to work for the last few days, but I have come across no results(the flashcart is the 2017 SDHC Gold Pro RTS). My problem is that the flashcart will not load any games that I put on it. Some time ago, the games were working just fine, but recently they have not worked at all. The microsd card that I use is a 16gb SDHC card, so I think that it may be because it is incompatible, but everything loads up except my games, so I don't know. I have tried everything I can and searched for days on end for an answer, but nothing has come up. Also, the game that I am trying to run is Pokemon Platinum. Any help will be appreciated

LongDongSilver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that sdcard is perfectly compatible with the flashcart. What im thinking is just maybe your files are corrupted. You can check your card for errors through windows and that usually fixes the problem. A while ago a 3ds i was working on wasnt reading its sdcard and it fixed itself when i did error checking on it.

PokemonMaster314159

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that sdcard is perfectly compatible with the flashcart. What im thinking is just maybe your files are corrupted. You can check your card for errors through windows and that usually fixes the problem. A while ago a 3ds i was working on wasnt reading its sdcard and it fixed itself when i did error checking on it.
I wil try that, thanks for the help

PokemonMaster314159

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried what you said, and now the game gets past the "savfile not found" and "demono.sys error" but now it only shows a white screen and does not allow me to play the game. Any ideas as to what could be happening?

LongDongSilver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried what you said, and now the game gets past the "savfile not found" and "demono.sys error" but now it only shows a white screen and does not allow me to play the game. Any ideas as to what could be happening?
replace the rom. could be just damaged beyonf repair and while you're at it replace the kernel too

Asure

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sounds like a broken SD card. I just got this same R4 SDHC 3DS GOLD Pro '2018' sticker with yellow 'gold' case and it works fine for me with a 4GB uSD card. Could be you are using the wrong kernel.

1. Get the files from here: http://www.r4isdhc.com/KerneDownload/R4i-V3.9b English.zip
2. Format the SD card in Windows (fat32)
3. Unzip the kernel files into the root, and unzip some fresh roms into a new folder, called NDS

This worked for me. Try with fresh roms, not something that's been laying around on your hard disk. ;)

PokemonMaster314159

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like a broken SD card. I just got this same R4 SDHC 3DS GOLD Pro '2018' sticker with yellow 'gold' case and it works fine for me with a 4GB uSD card. Could be you are using the wrong kernel.

1. Get the files from here: http://www.r4isdhc.com/KerneDownload/R4i-V3.9b English.zip
2. Format the SD card in Windows (fat32)
3. Unzip the kernel files into the root, and unzip some fresh roms into a new folder, called NDS

This worked for me. Try with fresh roms, not something that's been laying around on your hard disk. ;)
By fresh roms, do you mean redownload roms, or get them from a different site? Because the only rom that has even been close to working is the one from this site: *snip*

Last edited by Depravo, , Reason: Naughty

Asure

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Do not link to rom sites. Read the site rules before replying.
Google around for roms like you're a real rom hustler.. hint..

Asure

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Download some other rom to test the SD and R4 with. ESA protected roms are not available because of Nintendo's crackdown on several sites. So just try some other rom.

PokemonMaster314159

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Download some other rom to test the SD and R4 with. ESA protected roms are not available because of Nintendo's crackdown on several sites. So just try some other rom.
I tried to download and test other roms, but instead of showing the actual game icon that it is supposed to have, it shows the r4 icon and it does not even let me start it. It just gets stuck on the loading screen, and does not work. When I see the cheats/save/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/a93F-EEw6HM?si=tUXuLXhXiWUsmIIv