Attachments
Last edited by Eiffel2018,
updated to v1.10
The release team is crazy.
Its out a new update 1.11!

I should have put up a note to delete exefs.nsp in 010000000000000D. I have included that file in one of my release a while back and stated that that release is only compatible with a specific version of atm and since then I have not include this file with edizon se but I also didn't tell people to delete the file so when the file is already there it becomes a problem when a new version of atm is installed and needs updated dmnt.It is easy for just upgrading the codes without testing.
I've not got time to test it.
Meanwhile, I've upgraded my system to v13.2.0,(it is fine now after I've created an empty folder 010000000000000D and reboot)
it seems that the 010000000000000D does not compatible with 13.2.0 system, so that I cannot attach EDIZON SE properly![]()
Just checked, the boot2.flag was generated automaticallyI should have put up a note to delete exefs.nsp in 010000000000000D. I have included that file in one of my release a while back and stated that that release is only compatible with a specific version of atm and since then I have not include this file with edizon se but I also didn't tell people to delete the file so when the file is already there it becomes a problem when a new version of atm is installed and needs updated dmnt.
When the file is not there then the one that came with atm will be used and all is well. Only \atmosphere\contents\010000000000000D\flags\boot2.flag is needed for dmnt to be loaded or is it also not needed and only the directory is needed?

how did you do that nice workFinally, I've discovered a way to extract the functions/properties name, and sometimes include the offsets of properties.
View attachment 293384
And it is easy to exterminate which function is useful by GDB.
The invincible cheat is perfect now, we don't need to release the fire button again
On the similar function click x to get the xref, until you get into a DCQ function with namehow did you do that nice work
Thanks for rebase the cheatsI took a swing at updating a couple of addresses for v1.2.0. It works on my end if anyone wants to try these out. Thanks Eiffel!
TID=0100F930136B6000 / BID=FFE238F592C75016
What no 1Thanks for rebase the cheats







Revised.New update is out 1.4.0
Can cheats be updated.
Thanks
Ok, fine


