one lazy schmo
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
So, I've scrapped SimpleVista I made a while ago and put a little bit of effort in my skins.
Accidentally, they may be similar to GCTonyHawk7's Duotone, but that wasn't my intention.
I was designing them without any idea of the final outcome, to tell the truh
shy.gif
. There are still things to polish, but as I'm pretty busy next week due to school, I've decided to release them now and polish them later. I also offer a template, so anyone with Paint.NET (that's what I use, sorry
tongue.gif
) can modify them, change text, icons, desktop, logos, etc. I must say it's a real shame R4's firmware won't dither the images, because they can turn out ... well, bad. Anyhow, enough of talking.

Coloured - BabyColours

bbpreviews1z1.png
bgpreviews1z2.png
bppreviews1z3.png

Coloured - CleanColours

cgpreviews1z4.png
cwpreviews1z5.png

Textured - VistaWallpapers

vapreviews1z6.png
vgpreviews1z7.png

Download the skins!
Download the template (Paint.NET or compatible required for modifications)!

The template includes everything you need including (some pretty bad
unsure.gif
) M3 Simply and Nintendo DS logos. I figured I maybe couldn't
please every wish you had, so feel free to modify them at your leisure and post the modifications here!
happy.gif

Oh, and I'd be glad, if you would inform me of ANY flaws you notice. I want to make it as (pixel-)perfect as possible. Thanks!

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I agree with the last two posters - upload them to mavisxp, possibly with a thread on here for people to announce there new skins..

I blame thespade - s/he was one of the first to have their own special ickle thread for their skins. ^_-

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Hey, don't need to make this!!

One people opens a topic about the new skin, then another peoples upload it to the other place and post it to the skin thread, too!

And of course don't need to delete a thread!!

This is spreading...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back