Hacking QuikLoadr by Polskayboy (aka twofive), A new Backup Loader

samagon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Methinks this was all set up by djdynamite123. He's hackerx and polskaboy. He is also responsible for faking the moon landing and killing the Lindbergh baby. Yes it all makes sense now. All the parts are falling into place.

killplaystation

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People that devote so much time to passing off fakes are crazy. like what's his name and all the work he put into passing of wiimedia.... Social problems, im telling you

knigitz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
6x is not an impossible feat, especially considering that the Wii architecture supports it; and just because we don't know how to software enable it through homebrew doesn't mean it wont be anything a future cIOS or other software can not change.

Also, the cIOS is not the only thing that matters when it comes to backup compatibility. Don't kid yourselves there.

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
djdynamite123. He's hackerx and polskaboyMaybe the Mods can shed some light on this...? Coming from the same IP? erm....No

QUOTE said:
Methinks this was all set up by djdynamite123. He's hackerx and polskaboy. He is also responsible for faking the moon landing and killing the Lindbergh baby. Yes it all makes sense now. All the parts are falling into place.
Everyone it was me, i'm 5 1/2 year old and i love polish & germans as they "pinch" people code like "softchip"
Think again pedro.....You know fine well it wasn't me, as you know from the initial post/thread by me, i simply copied it from the other section in Wii - Homebrew Games & Applications due to the fact many DON'T READ in there!

As you can see from the initial post, I posted 6X Speed bullshit" so yeah ok it was me, sorry guys, think again perry!
nyanya.gif

6x is not an impossible feat
Guess you cant take "note" of how hard it will be, it's not required for majority of games anyway, so stick to what you have....."Be Happy"

PizzaPino

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
djdynamite123 said:
QUOTE said:
6x is not an impossible feat
Guess you cant take "note" of how hard it will be, it's not required for majority of games anyway, so stick to what you have....."Be Happy"

he didn't say anything about being NOT happy about it and he didn't also say, that it would be easy to do this. he just said some facts.

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
And twofive aka polskaboy tries it again but now QuikLoadr is µcrackr
ohmy.gif

http://wiihack.tk/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=1315

twofive/polskaboy changed the name because he don´t like the name anymore.
He released a Open Beta too but without functions !? It´s only to test the compatibility.

As always there are part´s from SoftChip in it (~ 2 % after what he say)
You need cIOS Rev6 or Rev7.

Now the best thing the max speed should be 4x and the Loader should be faster as the other Loaders. (Hmm i thought he said the first time 6x
laugh.gif
)

So again i would say he now changed most of the function names, changed the Loader Name and so on and now he release it again as "HIS" Loader with no proof that the Loader is really faster
rolleyes.gif
. But that is my opinion.

Here is the Download if you want to try (it´s a Channel
frown.gif
)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AO2N112N

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it were possible to make it faster, it wouldn't come from the launcher itself (dol or channel) it'd be a cIOS improvement or some yet undiscovered hack. once the disc loads, the launcher itself does practically nothing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Hi