Quick random question from a Supercard 1 user

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by dzenebetice, Jan 18, 2013.

1. dzenebetice
    OP

Newcomer dzenebetice Newbie

United States
    Evening/Morning all!

Long time Supercard 1 user here just got my Supercard Two running and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!

I also like the fact that it has capabilities for running SNES and GBA Emulators on my DSi but my question is from what i've seen and briefly read about the supercard two's emulators are they work fine but could be better so knowing this any recommendations on purchasing a separate (maybe non supercard) flashcart to run these on?

By the by if this thread is in the wrong forum feel to let me know thanks!

2. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    You won't get better SNES, since the only option is emulation and the DSTwo is the fastest way to run it. Made sure you're using this for SNES though, it's been updated a lot.
    http://gbatemp.net/threads/ndssfc-catsfc-revival.339600/

As for GBA, the DSTwo is again the best way to emulate it, but a better option for speed/compatibility would be using a slot-2 (GBA-slot) flash cart (like the EZ-flash 3-in-1 or EZ-flash IV), but you need an original DS or DS Lite for that (DSi and 3DS have no GBA slot).

3. dzenebetice
    OP

Newcomer dzenebetice Newbie

United States
    Why thank you Rydian as i've been searching and hunting through these wonderful forums your posts seem to have the most useful information!