Hacking Quick question, is it safe to install nitty channel?

spawn844

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I heard from many sources that this is like a spyware channel, However i was always interested in getting it but due to these rumors i did not just want the heads up on this and if its safe to get this, thanks

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
spawn844 said:
I heard from many sources that this is like a spyware channel, However i was always interested in getting it but due to these rumors i did not just want the heads up on this and if its safe to get this, thanks
ok lets start from the beginning , do you NEED the Channel ??? and why ??? if you have softmods that will give you all the possible needs of the Wii console , really why do you need it ????

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Matt93 said:
No, it isn't safe. The Nintendo channel is spyware.

@Big Moe, thats beside the point. It's not about if he needs it or not.
well my point is that I'm sick of people just wanna install this and that regardless if it's a spyware or not !!!! the idea is to see if I need it first then do research about it then install if I'm going to use it , but these guys just do installs and updates for the Heck of it and they come back crying later on for problems with the console
hate2.gif

spawn844

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Good lord, You need to take a chill pill or stop replying to my threads alone, every reply is not needed nor do i intend to read it:/
1.I dont update anything. I been hacking for years now. And odds are i most liekly know alot more then you do. may not regard wii things but i do know not to update when i am not sappose to
Second, i read something about giving demos to nds in it.
third, Who gives a damn about what it is. To each there own i amy like something, that you dont. Thats you, we dont need your opinion on what you dont like.

Plus i only asked one damn thing, is it safe. Interestingly enough i dont think the nitty channel auto updates your wii at all.

So, ill ask again.
Is this channel safe to have, or to download. By having this will nitty do something to my software?
Thank you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Jared and his blood covered foot long