Quick question about speedfly plugin downloading

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by desrone2, Apr 8, 2017.

1. desrone2
    OP

desrone2 GBAtemp Fan

May 2, 2015
    Canada
    Sorry if this is obvious, but i'm wondering how to download speedfly plugins? I've been looking all over the page for the fire emblem echoes download, but I don't see it, I see the plugin is made, but where exactly is the download link/button?

2. aruna

aruna GBAtemp Regular

Jul 12, 2015
    Malaysia
    [​IMG]

3. desrone2
    OP

desrone2 GBAtemp Fan

May 2, 2015
    Canada
    Yeah, I wasn't sure if that was them saying they wouldn't release the plugin until the game's officially out, I thought someone else on here mentioned they could grab the plugin/had access to it so I figured i'd ask, thanks.

4. Jao Chu

Jao Chu GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 20, 2013
    straya m8
    It a very very unpleasing website to look at and navigate, that's for sure.

Incomprehensible english translations don't help either.

5. Misledz

Misledz GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 3, 2015
    Hence the .cn on their website :P It's chinese. The only annoying thing is to register/login to see changes in real time. non registered users see updates in 2 days

6. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    Do you have to sign up to see the download link to plugins on that site?

7. Misledz

Misledz GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 3, 2015
    Nope but in order to see real time changes (EG: If I uploaded cheats today, 2 mins ago) only registered users can see that change, free users will have to wait 2 days for the change to come through. The registration is a pain on that site, but you can log in via social media in the comments.

KunoichiZ likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice