sekhu

moo?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just a quick question, but is the first page of the [Essentials] NDS thread being updated to reflect posts? In other words are member votes still being tallied with in the first post of that thread?

It would be useful to have a thread that is current as I grab the ones already listed to add to my collection. I haven't touched my DS in 2 years so I'm behind on what I ought to get. Unless peeps can make suggestions, or point to to a link that is similar to the essentials thread?

Thanks in advance

kezlehan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't think anyone updates it anymore, but I couldn't be sure. If it is updated, I think it's every once in a while, not like every day or anything.

sekhu

moo?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yeah i guess it would be a big task for someone to do the clean up - it's a shame, cuz it was a potentially useful thread for those who (like me) aren't sure of what games are good or bad, having not been keeping for a while.

thanks for the reply

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's not being updated anymore IIRC, but if you want a complete list, ask a moderator if it's ok to start a new DS essentials thread and copy all the info from the old thread (give credits), then look when the original thread was last updated and add the games to the list from that date on.

kezlehan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If we were to start a new one, I'd be happy to update it daily. Can regular members edit their posts whenever they want? Or is there a cut off point?

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
kezlehan said:
If we were to start a new one, I'd be happy to update it daily. Can regular members edit their posts whenever they want? Or is there a cut off point?
Nope, you can always edit your posts (unless the topic you posted in is locked or removed, or if a mod removed your post).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :hrth::toot::grog::toot::hrth: