Quick Question About [Essentials] NDS

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by sekhu, May 14, 2010.

May 14, 2010
  1. sekhu
    OP

Member sekhu moo?

United Kingdom
    Just a quick question, but is the first page of the [Essentials] NDS thread being updated to reflect posts? In other words are member votes still being tallied with in the first post of that thread?

It would be useful to have a thread that is current as I grab the ones already listed to add to my collection. I haven't touched my DS in 2 years so I'm behind on what I ought to get. Unless peeps can make suggestions, or point to to a link that is similar to the essentials thread?

Thanks in advance

2. kezlehan

Member kezlehan GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    I don't think anyone updates it anymore, but I couldn't be sure. If it is updated, I think it's every once in a while, not like every day or anything.

3. sekhu
    OP

Member sekhu moo?

United Kingdom
    yeah i guess it would be a big task for someone to do the clean up - it's a shame, cuz it was a potentially useful thread for those who (like me) aren't sure of what games are good or bad, having not been keeping for a while.

thanks for the reply

4. Demonbart

Member Demonbart GBATemp's guitar hero

Netherlands
    It's not being updated anymore IIRC, but if you want a complete list, ask a moderator if it's ok to start a new DS essentials thread and copy all the info from the old thread (give credits), then look when the original thread was last updated and add the games to the list from that date on.

5. kezlehan

Member kezlehan GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    If we were to start a new one, I'd be happy to update it daily. Can regular members edit their posts whenever they want? Or is there a cut off point?

6. Overlord Nadrian

Banned Overlord Nadrian Banned

Belgium
    Nope, you can always edit your posts (unless the topic you posted in is locked or removed, or if a mod removed your post).