Rcolon85

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
actually 2

In order to load games from the disc channel( i have the latest Riskiimod inst) do the games have to be in my region?

and just for kicks i installed Gamma loader 002 fix with that latest rev 7....i read somewhere that the rebooter option doesnt work? is this true?

DarkLG

Wow One Shiny Ribbon!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They really don't have to be from your region if you have preloader and enabled region free.And the rebooter option has never worked for me so I don't know.The problem I'm having with the Disc Channel is when i try loading backups from it the games play in black and white but not when I use the gamma loader and I don't know what to do to fix it.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Pfffff Preloader's region free hacks doesn't work at all, don't lie to others, it's wrong
lecture.gif

and to OP, Preloader makes rebooter function stop working for the way it works, and if you have riskii (SoftMii now) there will be only a few games that can run on your Wii out of region wise, cause they don't contain the video output of your Wii, but there are ways to fix this, either changing settings on the Wii or patching the .iso before burning it...!!
smile.gif

Rcolon85

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ether2802 said:
Pfffff Preloader's region free hacks doesn't work at all, don't lie to others, it's wrong
lecture.gif

and to OP, Preloader makes rebooter function stop working for the way it works, and if you have riskii (SoftMii now) there will be only a few games that can run on your Wii out of region wise, cause they don't contain the video output of your Wii, but there are ways to fix this, either changing settings on the Wii or patching the .iso before burning it...!!
smile.gif

So I guess it I patch it with WIIFRII to NTSC?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Eo3Bh06drc