Quick Noob question about Supercard DSTwo

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by smithdelano3, Dec 26, 2011.

Dec 26, 2011
  1. smithdelano3
    OP

Newcomer smithdelano3 Newbie

United States
    I am considering buying one for my 3DS. I already understand that this cart works on the current firmware, and that no current flash cart can play 3DS games.

I'm trying to get the opinion of people who already own one.

My question is, will this cart likely be updated to play 3ds games or should i wait until a brand new cart comes out?

I would like to get some feedback on this before I buy.

2. Luigi2012SM64DS

Banned Luigi2012SM64DS G-old member

Canada
    you would rather buy the dstwo since supercard is a good team and as soon as a hak comes out they can support it within 24 hours

3. smithdelano3
    OP

Newcomer smithdelano3 Newbie

United States
    where should i buy from

4. totalnoob617

Banned totalnoob617 Banned

United States
    i got mine from realhotstuff it was like 39$ with free shiping an an extra buck for insurance which i opted for, i could have got it for like 34$ from somewhere else but it would have shipped from hong kong , realhotstuff ships from new jersey, im in boston and i got like 3 days later ,if i ordered it from HK it would have taken weeks i bet, so depends how fast you want it i guess , for me it was worth the extra few $ to get from a place in that ships from the US and close to me

5. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    Nobody knows. Of the current flash carts the ones with the best chance are the iEvo followed by the DSTwo, but it's still a small chance.