icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
badman112 said:
Is their such thing as a universal ios that plays all games on on any loader or back-up loader or atleast something that updates ios so games work. Is their other homebrews that allow you to pick an ios from a list and noob proof.

If your on 4.2 then you already have all the latest ios files needed for all the games.

You can use a program called DOP-Mii to check all your ios files to see if you have the latest installed.

http://wiibrew.org/wiki/DOP-Mii

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
BlackWizzard said:
Hi, i need a quick help and i hope this is the right place to get it.

I currently have neogama as a channel on my sister doughtier wii, but it only loads on game at a time.

I know that there are other loaders that can load several games at a time from a external HDD, can anyone tel me which one? I've looked at them but im still confused.

I'm sorry to ask and not looking for it myself but im going home soon and dont have much time and after reading about them im still confused.

If anyone could help i will appreciate it.

Also to install it do i need to uninstall neogama as a channel first?

Again thanks!
What do you mean by Neogamma only loading one game at a time?

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
BlackWizzard said:
Hi, i need a quick help and i hope this is the right place to get it.

I currently have neogama as a channel on my sister doughtier wii, but it only loads on game at a time.

I know that there are other loaders that can load several games at a time from a external HDD, can anyone tel me which one? I've looked at them but im still confused.

I'm sorry to ask and not looking for it myself but im going home soon and dont have much time and after reading about them im still confused.

If anyone could help i will appreciate it.

Also to install it do i need to uninstall neogama as a channel first?

Again thanks!

Neogamma just gives you a list of what you have installed on your hard drive.If your wanting a loader that shows all the covers and looks pretty then there are a few to choose from. You could use Wiiflow,Usb Loader GX or Configurable usb loader.Each loader has its own topic in the backup loaders forum so just do some reading and decide which one you like the best.

You do not need to uninstall neogamma unless you want to.

I have neogamma,wiiflow,usb loader gx,configurable usb loader all installed as channels or channel forwarders on my wii and they all work fine together.

xbry23

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUESTION ABOUT USB LOADER
wii flow v.s. configurable usb loader?
and
FAT or NTFS? is one better then the other or are they both the same...
-THANKS IN ADVANCE

BlackWizzard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gordinio said:

Can you have multiple games on a HDD and use neo game to play them? I though neogama could only read the first game that was on the HDD. I didnt try but the wii owner said it didnt work and so i believed him.

QUOTE(icebrg5 @ Jun 4 2010, 03:23 AM) Neogamma just gives you a list of what you have installed on your hard drive.If your wanting a loader that shows all the covers and looks pretty then there are a few to choose from. You could use Wiiflow,Usb Loader GX or Configurable usb loader.Each loader has its own topic in the backup loaders forum so just do some reading and decide which one you like the best.

I have neogamma,wiiflow,usb loader gx,configurable usb loader all installed as channels or channel forwarders on my wii and they all work fine together.

So neogame also reads multiple games.. I will have to try it. And also one with covers, it may be better for them since they're young and dont understand things well.

S my question now is just, can neogame read multiple games at a time or not?

Thanks for the help!

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
BlackWizzard said:
Gordinio said:

Can you have multiple games on a HDD and use neo game to play them? I though neogama could only read the first game that was on the HDD. I didnt try but the wii owner said it didnt work and so i believed him.

QUOTE(icebrg5 @ Jun 4 2010, 03:23 AM) Neogamma just gives you a list of what you have installed on your hard drive.If your wanting a loader that shows all the covers and looks pretty then there are a few to choose from. You could use Wiiflow,Usb Loader GX or Configurable usb loader.Each loader has its own topic in the backup loaders forum so just do some reading and decide which one you like the best.

So neogame also reads multiple games.. I will have to try it. And also one with covers, it may be better for them since they're young and dont understand things well.

S my question now is just, can neogame read multiple games at a time or not?

Thanks for the help!
It CAN. Select "Mount WBFS", then go left/right to select the game you want. The Wii owner doesn't know what he's talking about.

BlackWizzard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok, thank you very much for the info ^^

I have one last question. Does anyone know where i can get a Infectus mod chip, i need one for fixing a full bricked wii. I know i have to buy it in the web but, does anyone know a trust site for it in Europe?

Sorry if this is not the place for this question, not sure since this is in back up loader section.
Anyway any help will be appreciated!

danweb

Trophies
Website
www.syn.org.au
XP
Country
can i use neogamma to run a coppied backup disc of A boy and his blob Pal on a Pal wii and will my wii get bricked if i try to run backup discs through the disc channel without a homebrew program by accident?

Riley

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
danweb said:
can i use neogamma to run a coppied backup disc of A boy and his blob Pal on a Pal wii and will my wii get bricked if i try to run backup discs through the disc channel without a homebrew program by accident?

Neogamma will boot discs if your have Waninkoko's cIOS installed. To run discs from disc channel run Darkcorp. Make sure you have Bootmii installed as boot2 or Priiloader installed before you run the Darkcorp installer.

QUOTE(BlackWizzard @ Jun 4 2010, 11:41 AM) ok, thank you very much for the info ^^

I have one last question. Does anyone know where i can get a Infectus mod chip, i need one for fixing a full bricked wii. I know i have to buy it in the web but, does anyone know a trust site for it in Europe?

Sorry if this is not the place for this question, not sure since this is in back up loader section.
Anyway any help will be appreciated!

Look Here. Its the first one.

Riley

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You wont brick since the wii cant play the games. It will show a big question mark if you try. If you install Darkcorp make sure you have Block Disc Updates Enabled in priiloader.

BlackWizzard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Riley said:
Look Here. Its the first one.

Thank you, I do know Google, but it doesn't actually tell me trust worth sites. Thats why im asking, I'm not looking for any place that sells it but a place people know its trust worth ^^

as for infectus site... didn't help me at all.

rockyXstarr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could someone tell me where I can find the Flow-Z (cool iris) gui for my Configurable USB Loader? I am not new to this stuff whatsoever, but it seems ridiculous to me that I can't find it, I only find themes. Thank you in advance, I have looked for quite a while.

PopSmith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
danweb said:
is there a list of unsafe ones anywhere because i have been having no problems with the ones i have used.

AFAIK, there isn't such a list and it wouldn't be practical to compile one. I've never run into a problem with WADs and the odds seem very low as long as you get your WADs from reputable places.

danweb

Trophies
Website
www.syn.org.au
XP
Country
okay. Thanks for your help
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You could probably run duals in this Gigabyte B550 AORUS ELITE V2 AMD Ryzen 5000 ATX Motherboard...