Quick Moonshell Question

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by DSU2CP, Feb 16, 2010.

Feb 16, 2010

Quick Moonshell Question by DSU2CP at 12:43 AM (637 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. DSU2CP
    OP

Newcomer DSU2CP Newbie

United States
    Just got Moonshell 2.09, and it is in Dutch. How can I change it to English?

(Sorry about all the topics recently, I'm just new to the whole flashcard thing)

2. Hakoda

Member Hakoda GBAtemp Addict

United States
    When you downloaded moonshell, there should have been an included LanguageSelect.exe. Copy that executable onto your MicroSD then launch it. From there you should be able to select the language as english. There are multiple patches for english so it doesn't really matter which one you use. When your done, delete the executable from your MicroSD.

Unless moonshell has changed in the last couple of months thats how you do it.

EDIT: That's the old way. Guess Moonlight doesn't use that method anymore. Once I catch myself up with the scene I'll tell you. [​IMG]

3. amaro

Member amaro GBAtemp Fan

Portugal
  4. Hakoda

Member Hakoda GBAtemp Addict

United States
    Actually I was right the first time. Download Moonshell 2.10 beta executable (not zip cuz exe is a smaller download) from moonlight's site in amaro's post. Launch it and it should extract the moonshell files. Copy the moonshl2 folder, LanguageSelect.exe, & moonshl2.nds to the root of your MicroSD. Launch LanguageSelect.exe from your MicroSD and select one of the english translations. Once thats done, delete LanguageSelect.exe from the MicroSD and eject it & place it into your Acekard. Play & Done.

5. DSU2CP
    OP

Newcomer DSU2CP Newbie

United States
    Thanks alot guys! [​IMG]