Gaming questioon about folder its urgent

boto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i have a trash folder that contain contract 4 that i delete but it goes in a trash folder that im not able to find him and delete him it is all in y litle 2g card ,i use m3 ds real plz help me thx

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
You did not just call Contra 4 "contract 4".

IIRC on removable media like MicroSD cards, if you delete it it skips the recycle bin and just deletes it. You'll have to download it again.

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i have a trash folder that contain contract 4 that i delete but it goes in a trash folder that im not able to find him and delete him it is all in y litle 2g card ,i use m3 ds real plz help me thx
You type like a robot
tongue.gif
Omg how can we help you when you write like that!

Kingwad

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

He said it's urgent. Losing a rom is obviously not urgent. He obviously has actually lost a contract - the forth contract no less - and his firm stands to lose an important client on account of it.

Why don't you people understand the urgency involved here? Hurry up and help him! Do your voodoo computer magic and get contract 4 back!

Now boto, why were you storing such an important business document on your DS cart?

dexmix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

He said it's urgent. Losing a rom is obviously not urgent. He obviously has actually lost a contract - the forth contract no less - and his firm stands to lose an important client on account of it.

Why don't you people understand the urgency involved here? Hurry up and help him! Do your voodoo computer magic and get contract 4 back!

Now boto, why were you storing such an important business document on your DS cart?

if he told you, he'd have to kill you. its a matter of national security.
mad.gif

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
tjas said:
You type like a robot
tongue.gif
Omg how can we help you when you write like that!
Dont put that on Robots. They are effecient in carrying out commands. They aren't capable of thinking for themselves. Sadly, humans are supposed to be capable of such mental gymnastics but choose to let the ability just sit stagnant. *tsk, tsk*

Jack-Of-Trades

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Instead of making fun of his typing or not backing up data or not keeping it on other medium
Help him... Mater of fact i will

I delete stuff off of card's a lot as well

It work's just like Shift + Del it will skip the recyle bin and send it straight to be written over

Good thing is if you don't create/write/dowload a lot that data can still be recovered if it is important
Which a rom really isn't

Google this "Data recovery tool"
You may be able to recover the 4/8/16/32 meg file

But just download it again there not big files

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
it is very very hard to understand what he wrote, but didn't he say the 'trash' folder is on his msd card? i assume that he means he deleted a rom to the trash bin of the computer and then cleared the contents. but that isn't what he said, so i am a bit confused.

take the advice and google some data recovery tools. many of the free choices will work very well and you can run them against your msd. i was supprised the first time i ran a recovery tool on my hdd and found jpgs i deleted over 5 years prior.

-another world

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you downloaded it to your computer then you probably still have a copy there, but I dont know much about M3's folder system but I bet its been permanently deleted so you're going to have to get a new copy or use one from your computer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: That counts as a software update :tpi: